Monday 22 November 2010

On-Line Fraud

Laporan dari beberapa Ahli PPIM facebook dan penyamaran yg dibuat, terdapat cara penipuan dalam facebook yg mungkin ada antara sahabat2 kita sedang lalui modus operandi seperti berikut:

1) msg akan dihantar secara rawak ke inbox berbunyi :

"I like your profile can we be friends,i sent you an email earlier on facebook and am not sure that you received it or you dont like my profile?just tell me,well am XXXXXXXXXXX and i would like to get to know you better,my dad is from MALAYSIA"

2) jika ada sesiapa membalas, mereka akan reply:

"Am so happy to hear back from you.I am so sorry that i was unable to reply back to your email all this while [working] I want to get to know you better and also for you to get to know me better...My full name are XXXXXXXXXXXXX, I am mixed Malaysian ,my father is Malaysia and my mother is from England...I speak very very little Malay...lol i was born here and lived in London all my life...lol...i am so looking forward to visit Malaysia very soon ..omg.. I have never been there...i feel so happy am coming to my father's land...haaaa...U want to know me better....am single...28 years old....I live in regent street. I am a professional system analyst...that I studied in college....but you see....my parents are so rich...they are company shareholders here...living in XXXXXXXXXXX... they bought so many bank shares for me that pays me now so much. you can email me direct on [ xXXXXXXXXXX ] i do not like it in here... awaiting your email... salam"

3) jika ada sesiapa yg membalas mereka akan cuba meyakinkan dengan:

''ok dear i want you to send me email to my private email too Though night shall fade and day shall come,
I know that you will not have abandoned me,
For you are now my shadow
that guides and protects my day,
I know now that I shall never walk alone again,
For you will always be there holding my hand.
One would not think to ever hurt me,
For they will see you by my side,
And know that a man of great stature
and power protects me. My DEAR how are you doing today?I just can't stop thinking about you HONEY and i know i couldn't have fallen for the wrong guy.My dear i am sending you this love note and i want you to meditate over it in the inside of you over and over again MY LOVE.''

ATAU@

''hello sweetheart.how are you doing.My DEAR how are you doing today?I just can't stop thinking about you HONEY and i know i couldn't have fallen for the wrong guy.My dear i am sending you this love note and i want you to meditate over it in the inside of you over and over again MY LOVE.
I came all the way to search for the perfect LOVE
but was lost when i came across others,
what would have happened i had given my heart to the wrong person?.
I had search all my life to meet a honest person,
but here i am happy,why?this is because i meet an ANGEL
who cares and is ready to have me in his HEART.honey hope to hear from you soon

ATAU@

''there could have being mistakes if not
i was very careful,now i am very happy having you in my life,
I am happy having you as mine.
what is love,for every seconds of my life i keep thinking about you,which choice could have been better than you?
You are the most charming ANGEL i ever met in my life,cant wait to have you MY SWEET HEART.
thanks for loving me,and i will always love you.honey have this in you mind that you meain the whole word to me.i want you to trustfull and sincance to me over there.hope to hear from you''

dan sebagainya

4) setelah meyakinkan sesiapa yg terdapat dalam senarai mangsa mereka, merka akan memaklumkn bahawa mereka ada membeli HADIAH sebagai tanda penghargaan dan perlukan ALAMAT dan no HP bagi penghantaran tersebut.

5) setelah mendapat maklumat, mereka akan berikan kononya 'Traking number'

6) kumpulan ini lengkap dengan laman web yg kononya ia adalah syarikat courier lengkap dengan carian melalui 'tracing number' yg kononya barangan tersebut dalam penghantaran.

7) masaalahnya tiba ketika kononya barangan tersebut sampai di KLIA dan mereka akan call penerima dengan memaklumkan bahawa barangan sudah sampai dan barang tersebut melebihi had berat dan jika mahu dikeluarkan harus dibayar RM2000. sedangkan barangan tersebut tidak wujud.

kumpulan yg terdiri dari warga asing ini, mencari mangsa lelaki dan juga perempuan, semoga kita dijauhkan dari perkara-perkara yg tidak diingini. sila sampaikan pada sahabat-sahabat.

sekian.

No comments:

Post a Comment